Place three cones 4 yards apart, the outside cones are 8 yards apart from each other (the width of the goal).
Goal keeper must face the middle cone, sprint laterally to cone 1, over to cone 2, and then back to cone 3. (Use the side-to-side movement, do not cross feet over)
- Lateral shuffle short-short-long.
- Linear sprint short-short-long.
- Forwards/Backward sprint short-short-long.
- Set up two grids and have goal keepers face each other and compete.
- Spring loaded and ready to react.
- Lower center of gravity when you reach the line.
- Explosion step.
“We must either find a way or make one” -Hannibal-