Collecting a cross, distributing
Two goalkeepers stand in their respective goals, 18 yards apart.
The server is placed just outside the penalty box, on the side, with a group of balls.
The server crosses the ball in to the goal mouth of goalkeeper 1. The goalkeeper makes the save, and turns and shoots on goalkeeper 2. Repeat both sides and switch the role of the goalkeeper.
- Goalkeeper 1 can drop kick or throw the ball at goalkeeper 2.
- Add an attacker to distract goalkeeper 1.
- Catch the ball at the highest possible catching point.
- Don’t look to distribute before you have caught the ball.
- Square your shoulders to your target when distributing.
“Fortune favors the bold”-Virgil-