First touch, passing accuracy
The goalkeeper should stand just behind the penalty spot. Place two small goals twenty five yards away from the goal line, and even with the outside of the penalty box. The server starts directly in the middle of the small goals, and 15 yards away from the goalkeeper. The server should have a set of balls close by.
The goalkeeper must collect the errant ball as quickly as possible, and pass into one of the small target goals. The server can strike the ball any way he wants to.
- Move the target goals farther up field.
- Increase the difficulty of the errant service.
- Make the target goals smaller.
- Never pass the ball across the goal mouth to the opposite target goal.
- Use your left and right instep drive.
“An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less”
-Nicholas Murray Butler-